IntegrityIn our pursuit of excellence. Be a part of Secvolt
We’ll Be There Every Step of the Way
Send CV Details
Email you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Book an appointment
Get an interview
Become a part of our journey
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
Ideally, you have 3+ years of development experience in object-oriented programming using languages such as C# or Java.
You have a strong knowledge of OOP and REST design principles.
1+ years of relational database experience including schema design and SQL
You also have experience writing and maintaining a comprehensive suite of unit and integration tests.
Experience writing distributed systems in a Cloud Computing environment such as AWS strongly preferred.
Ability to grow other engineers through code reviews, design reviews, and over-the-shoulder debugging.
What You’ll be doing:
Model Development & Implementation
- Assess data needs and data quality, and gather and transform data from a variety of sources to form datasets suitable for statistical learning
- Build visualizations for exploration and presentation purposes
- Document model-builds and establish ongoing monitoring processes to support FCSAmerica’smodel risk management policies
- Partner with model owners and other model risk management teammates to scope work and construct project plans for validation
- Apply modeling expertise and experience when assessing a model’s conceptual soundness, independently testing outcomes, and reviewing plans/results for ongoing monitoring
- Document observations/findings and present results to model owners and Model Risk Management Committee
Quantitative Risk Analyst
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and develop robust processes around periodic reporting tasks with focus on automation.
- Implement new risk models and maintain models currently deployed in production.
- Contribute to the development of an effective and efficient risk-reporting infrastructure by gathering and analyzing data from various business units, writing reports, and providing recommendations.
- Execute the daily production process. Troubleshoot and resolve production issues in a timely manner.
- Handle ad-hoc requests that support risk management.
Send a Message
In our pursuit of excellence. Let us know your thoughts. How can we help you?
+1 (646) 480-0465
276 5th Avenue 704 - 3225 Manhattan
New York NY 10001
Ste 1200, 1309 Coffeen Avenue, Sheridan, WY, US, 82801
Disclaimer: Advice on secvolt.com is not financial advice. It does not contain a proposal to invest. Any proposal to invest will be provided only through our official email email@example.com by using confidential channels.
+1 (646) 480-0465
Ste 1200, 1309 Coffeen Avenue, Sheridan, WY, USA, 82801